Right to Remain is a UK-based human rights organisation working on migration justice. Key areas of its work are:
– information and resources to groups and individuals on working to establish the right to remain and campaigning for migration justice.
– capacity-building training, workshops and meetings with grass-roots groups and networks.
– exposing the human impact of unjust immigration laws and policies, and we advocate for positive change.
Visit their website which is full of up-to-date information with:
– Immigration and asylum legal advisors
– Details of immigration detention centres in the UK.
– Info and resources for researching country of origin information for asylum applications.
– a blog of legal resources for non-lawyers. With explanation of important legal developments in immigration, asylum and human rights law, and links to further resources.